Desired Qualifications include:
- PhD degree in toxicology or a related biologically-based field.
- At least four years of full-time experience in pharmaceutical or medical device toxicology, applying toxicology and biocompatibility concepts through project work and applied scientific decision-making programs.
- Post-doctoral fellowship in a specific area of toxicology and board certification from the American Board of Toxicology (DABT) or related discipline preferred.
- Experience in the medical device industry preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of GLP compliance.
- Must be able to clearly speak, write, read, and understand English.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the requirements listed above.
For more information or to apply, complete form or contact APS Human Resources at