Desired qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Biological Sciences or related discipline required.
- At least two years’ experience in study director role in an animal laboratory environment.
- Strong working knowledge of AAALAC, USDA and GLP regulations and preclinical testing facility operations and procedures.
- Must be able to clearly speak, write, read, and understand English.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the requirements listed above.
For more information or to apply, complete form or contact APS Human Resources at